We’re sorry to see you go! Thanks for giving inFlow Cloud a try, and if there’s anything we can do please, reach out to us, we’re eager to help!
How to cancel your plan:
Login to app.inflowinventory.com to manage you inFlow Cloud account.
- Once logged in click on your account email at the top right, then click Account/Team.
- Under the My Subscription section, click on update my subscription.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Cancel subscription.
- You will be prompted to confirm that you really want to cancel your account. To confirm you must type “BYE INFLOW” into the textbox inside the prompt.
- Once you’ve typed the required message, click the Unsubscribe button to finish your cancellation.
- You will see a final message telling you when your plan will expire.
Note: Once your subscription expires you will lose access to inFlow Cloud. Should you need access to your database again you’ll have to re-subscribe.