An Administrator is a person or persons, who are in charge of the inFlow Cloud account for your company.
Your account was set up by an administrator at your company and the administrator also manages how the account works. It’s possible to have multiple administrators on the same account and you’ll need to know who your administrator is in order to access sensitive account information or make any changes.
Help me find my administrator
Your administrator(s), would be someone associated with your company. For security reasons we can’t confirm your administrator(s)’ identity(ies) when you get in touch with the inFlow Community & Support team, but here are some ideas of who to ask:
- The person who gave you your username and set up the account.
- Someone in your IT department or Help desk.
- Your business owner or cardholder.
- Someone in accounting or HR who made the purchase.
What can my administrator do?
- Ask for or confirm sensitive account information
- Make changes to the account directly or through the inFlow support team
- Add or remove team members
- Restrict what team members can do
- Access and edit the Online Showroom
Only inFlow administrators can make changes / access sensitive information on your inFlow account. So if you’re speaking with the support team, we’ll have to get confirmation from an administrator, so be sure you have that access OR have an admin you can reach out to!