When you first signed up with inFlow Cloud, you were asked to create your display name, password, and Company Name. This creates a database for your company where you’d enter your inventory data. If you’d like to have your colleagues use inFlow Cloud as well, you can do this through your current login. Don’t send them the signup link as that will only prompt them to create their own company account!
To invite team members to your company account:
- Log in to the inFlow web app at http://app.inflowinventory.com/login.
- Click on your account email at the top right, then click Account/Team.
- Click on Invite under the Team Members section.
- Enter the display name and email address for the person you are inviting. This will send the verification email to them.
If you’d like to set access rights for all your team members, see this article for steps.
Note: We require admin confirmation to discuss or assist with account level changes (e.g., billing, team members etc). Be sure to have access to an admin email if you are contacting us for assistance with your inFlow account.
For the team member who was invited:
- They will need to check their inbox for the verification email.
- Once they complete the verification (by clicking the link in the email), they will be asked to choose a password. This password + their email address is what they’ll need to use in order to login to inFlow Cloud to view your company data.
- After choosing the password, they can install inFlow Cloud for Windows, or view the data on the web.
As the first person to create the company account data, you are automatically made an administrator. As the administrator, you can check the Team Members section to see if someone you’ve invited hasn’t signed up yet, or if they need the verification email to be re-sent. You can also remove team members from here (their access will be immediately suspended).
Note that adding a team member will cost extra, so there will be some pro-rated charges to your account.
This article applies to inFlow Cloud only. For inFlow inventory On-Premise, users do not need to be invited to inFlow.