You can view your inFlow Cloud data on three different apps:
Want to know what features each app gives you access to? Have a look here for more information!
inFlow Cloud for Windows
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Some other versions of Windows may also work but are not officially supported. For all the above, both x86 and x64 operating systems are supported.
NOTE: While we don’t yet officially support the Windows Server 2016 operating system, some inFlow customers are using it successfully with our software.
inFlow isn’t compatible Apple M1 chip-powered Mac (even with Parallels installed). A Intel based processor is needed to have inFlow Cloud for Windows work with Parallels.
- CPU – 1.8GHz or better
- At least 4 GB of RAM
- 700 MB of disk space
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- High-speed internet connection (Cable, T1, DSL, or Fiber)
SAP Crystal Reports runtime engine for .NET Framework
inFlow Cloud for web
Please make sure your browser is always kept up to date.
inFlow Cloud Mobile
- Android – 9.0 or later is supported
- iOS 13 or later is supported
- Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
- For iPad users, we recommend using the web app instead of the mobile app.