Uninstalling inFlow Cloud is easy to do! If you’re no longer interested in using inFlow Cloud, follow the quick steps below to uninstall it on your computer.
What version of Windows are you using?
If you’re not sure which version of Windows you’re using, please click here to find out: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows/which-operating-system
Another way to check the Windows version is to:
- Click “Start” (or press your Windows key button on your keyboard).
- Type in “winver” and press Enter.
- This should give you the “About Windows” screen which will show you your Windows version.
Once you know your Windows version, please move on to the next section!
- To uninstall inFlow Cloud complete the following based on your version of Windows:
- Windows XP: click Start > Control Panel > Uninstall (or Add/Remove Programs).
- Vista or Windows 7: click Start > Control Panel > Uninstall (or Programs and Features)
- Windows 8 / Windows 10: Windows Key > type Control Panel > Uninstall (or Programs and Features).
- Type in “inFlow Cloud” in the search field on the top right corner of the window.
- Click on inFlow Cloud and and then click “Uninstall” right above it.
- Click “yes” to the prompt that comes up.
- You’re all done! inFlow Cloud is uninstalled.
Reinstalling inFlow Cloud
To reinstall the inFlow Cloud for Windows desktop app, follow the steps below:
- Click here to download the inFlow Cloud installer, and select the downloaded file to begin the installation.
- Check the box “I accept” to accept the license agreement and click Install.
- In the next screen, click “Yes” to allow inFlow Cloud to make changes to your device to begin the download.
- Once the download is completed, you’ll be able to log into your inFlow Cloud account and you’re all set!
If you have trouble uninstalling or installing inFlow Cloud, please get in touch with our support team.