Occasionally our team releases a major update that might require you to re-download our app. Even though most times the update happens automatically, there are times that this needs to be manually done. Here’s how!
Step 1 – Uninstalling your current version of inFlow
- To uninstall inFlow Cloud, press the Windows Key > type Control Panel > Uninstall (or Programs and Features).
- Type in “inFlow Cloud” in the search field on the top right corner of the window.
- Click on inFlow Cloud and then click “Uninstall” right above it.
- Click “Yes” to the prompt that comes up.
- inFlow Cloud is now uninstalled.
Step 2 – Install the newest version of inFlow
To reinstall inFlow Cloud for Windows desktop app, follow the steps below:
- Click here to download the inFlow Cloud Windows installer, and select the downloaded file to begin the installation
- Check the box “I accept” to accept the license agreement and click Install.
- In the next screen, click “Yes” to allow inFlow Cloud to make changes to your device to begin the download.
- Once the download is completed, you’ll be able to log into your inFlow Cloud account and you’re all set!
If you run into issues while installing inFlow, please check our troubleshooting article here.
inFlow Cloud for Android
- On your Android device, open the Google Play Store app and search for: “inFlow Cloud Companion App”, or follow this link.
- Select inFlow Cloud Companion App — Archon Systems Inc. from the list of results.
- Tap Update to update the app on your Android device.
NOTE: If you only see an Open button this means the app in your device is already up to date.
inFlow Cloud for iOS
- On your Apple device, open the App Store app and search for: “inFlow Cloud Companion App”, or follow this link.
- Select the app created by Archon Systems Inc.
- Tap Update to update the app on your iOS device.
NOTE: If you don’t see an Open button it means the app in your device is already up to date.