Adding more team members to your inFlow account is a great way for everyone on your team to get access to the latest inventory information.
If you’ve tried to add a team member and got the error, “You cannot invite that user because they belong to another company,” don’t panic. The error means that this person’s email address has already been used to create an inFlow account (maybe they previously had a trial).
If the person you’re inviting to work on your team has let their inFlow trial expire then please have them email inFlow support from the address they used asking to have their email address freed up, so that they can join your account.
If your colleague has an active inFlow Cloud trial, they can make this change for themselves. To do so, have them follow the steps below:
- Sign in to app.inflowinventory.com.
- Click on the Settings tab (gear icon).
- Select the Edit my details button.
- Add “+remove” to the email address, then click Save. (For example, if the email was email@example.com, change it to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Their email address will now be available to be added to your account.