inFlow Cloud uses your computer’s date format, so you’ll need to change that in order to have inFlow display the date the way you’d like it. Keep in mind that this will change the date format in all screens in inFlow.
To change your computer’s date format:
- Press Windows Key and then search “Control Panel”
- In Control Panel, click the “Region” icon (in older versions of Windows, this may be the “Region and Language”
- Click the “Formats” tab to change the format of the date that you want to use.
- Click “OK” to save.
If your using the web application, you will need to change your web browser’s date format:
- Go to Chrome Options and open the Chrome Menu then select Settings and a Settings page is shown.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Advanced”.
- Scroll down further to the Languages section and choose to add language.
- Click the ‘Add’ button and select “English (United Kingdom)” from the drop-down. Click OK.
- In the right-hand panel (the area with the 3 vertical dots), and click “Display Google Chrome in this language”
(Optional) You can also click the “Use this language for spell checking” button for UK Spell Checking.
- Click Finished.
- Go to Chrome Options and open the Chrome Menu then select Settings and a Settings page is shown
- Scroll to options and click to open the general tab.
- Under the language you can pick to choose preferred language, please select English (United Kingdom) from the drop-down. Click add then ok.
- You will have to do the same for set Alternatives.
- Close the general tab window.
- Go to Internet Options
(normally by clicking the cog to the right of your address bar)
- Select the General Tab
At the bottom click the ‘Languages’ button
- Click the ‘Set Language Preferences’ button
- Click ‘Add a Language’ and find “English (United Kingdom)”, highlight it and click Add.
- Use the Move Up or Down options to ensure “English (United Kingdom)” is at the top of the list.
- Close the control panel window.