A Mini-Wikipedia for Your Company
You’ve probably heard of Wikipedia, an online encyclopedia and the 8th most popular site on the internet. The main idea behind it is that anybody can contribute knowledge by adding a new article or editing an existing one. This idea has allowed Wikipedia to grow enormously quickly, with broader content and faster updates than traditional encyclopedias.
Have you ever thought of setting up a mini-Wikipedia within your company? This is a great way to organize all sorts of information. You can share it with other people, especially newcomers, and anybody can update it, so it’s easier to keep complete and accurate. No more digging up old emails to find information that might be obsolete.
With an internal mini-Wikipedia, you can collaborate and keep information on almost anything:
– A checklist for the order-taking process
– Ideas for new products to carry
– A list of advertising opportunities
– Your quality inspection guidelines when receiving products
– A list of employee expenses to be reimbursed by the company
– A selection of customer testimonials for marketing purposes
– Phone numbers and email addresses for everyone within your company
Try it out, and enjoy improved information sharing within your company!