A quick reinstall is required:
This is out of the ordinary, but after you update to this latest version, you’ll need to reinstall inFlow on your Windows PC. This extra step was required to fix an issue from last week’s update, and we’ve provided a full set of reinstall instructions here.
- We’ve provided clearer instructions for users who attempt to generate a historical inventory report without a target date
- We’ve added an Average Price column to the Product Customer Report
Stuff we’ve fixed:
- Splitting work orders should no longer cause an error
- Bill of Materials and Movement History tabs now properly show when accessed via Categories / Purchase Orders / Sales Orders
- When the QuickBooks Online integration is unauthorized, any QuickBooks Online admin can reauthorize the integration (previously only the original admin could do this)