Following the amazing success of our V2.0 launch inFlow is hiring again!
Job Title: Customer Champion (Toronto Office)
Who we are:
We’re a team of savvy programmers, passionate designers, and seasoned businesspeople working on a rapidly growing (and profitable!) startup. Our product has been embraced by over 80,000 small businesses around the world and has reached #1 in its space on CNET download.com and Google.
Here’s what you’d do:
– Be passionate about taking care of customers through our support operations (phone, email, etc.) 2 to 3 days a week
– Gather feedback from customers and help us dream up how to best meet their needs
– Design tutorial videos, guides, and documentation to help customers learn and be productive
– Evaluate our latest improvements and coordinate a group of testers for larger scale testing
– Initiate your own ideas and projects to help us grow
Here’s what we need from you:
– Have a great intuitive understanding of people’s needs and points of confusion
– Love to help people. When strangers are frustrated or confused, it should bother you.
– Investigate problems. “Hmm, it works most of the time, but when I do this…”
– You can learn software really, well. You know all the glitches, how to work around them, and unintended ways of using the software.
– Feel comfortable fiddling with computers, e.g. using regedit, cmd.exe, or log files.
– Magnifitastic writing skill.
It’d be cool if you:
– Have experience teaching or tutoring people
– Write, blog, and post videos
– Have started or worked in a small business
– Volunteer somewhere or take care of somebody
– Are fluent in another language, especially Spanish or French
Here’s why you should join us:
– Check out our product’s demo video at marketing.inflowinventory.com. Please only apply if you’re excited!
– Work from home 3 days a week, if you want. Will need to be in the office for the other 2 days.
– Make a difference. You’ll be member of a rapidly growing startup impacting tens of thousands of people.
– Get the satisfaction of directly and indirectly helping people.
– We treat our employees and customers well, and donate a percentage of our profits to help third-world entrepreneurs via kiva.org
– Work with smart, ambitious people who’ll give you the freedom to kick ass
Send us your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Tell us something interesting about yourself!