- We’ve added Last Vendor Price to the Stock Reordering Report.
- We’ve increased the timeout time when exporting data (this should help with running larger CSV exports).
- Count sheets now offer an additional warning that you should stop inventory movements before you begin a count.
- Count sheets can now be split in two (useful if you don’t finish everything in a count).
- You can now make Sales Quotes on the web.
- We’ve optimized our internal accounting calculations to make them run faster.
Stuff we’ve fixed:
- You should no longer see a red X on touchscreen computers after inputting items on an order.
- Service and Non-stocked items should once again show in the order history. (Sorry about that!)
- Tapping the search icon on iOS and Android should now bring up the search field and keyboard (this used to require an extra tap).