Import sales quotes
As of today’s update, you can now import sales quotes right into inFlow Cloud. So if you make quotes using another system, or if you receive them in batches, then this week’s update should help to speed up your workflow!
- The new sales order custom fields (added in our July 24 update) can now be included in reports.
- We’ve reduced the amount of time it takes for you to recalculate your database (relevant when switching currencies or costing methods).
- inFlow Cloud for Windows now requires Microsoft .NET 4.61 or newer (for .NET upgrade details, see this email).
Stuff we’ve fixed:
- inFlow could previously show misleading subtotals on orders where a unit price had over five decimal places.
- Web sales orders were showing a squished product picker if you didn’t select a customer first.
- The extra custom fields for sales orders were not showing up in the web app.