- You can now update original records from orders (e.g., Change the vendor product code and save it back to the vendor, or change the unit price from a sales order back to the product).
- Our Amazon integration now has an option to sync only the orders placed after a certain date (our Shopify and WooCommerce integrations already had this).
Stuff we’ve fixed:
- We fixed an issue where transfers created from the mobile app were being assigned the wrong date.
- The Sales Representative Report was showing quotes, even when they were filtered out.
- Our Amazon integration was missing one of the options for importing orders. So you should now see Import orders fulfilled by you into inFlow as within your Amazon integration settings.