The inFlow Cloud Companion app is a great way to access your inventory from your Android or iOS device. Search your device’s app store for “inFlow Cloud Companion App”, or take a look here for more details:
To open the main menu, tap the triple bar button in the top left of the app window. For more information about the different Main Menu options, click on one of the following links:
inFlow Cloud Account Email
Tap your inFlow account email to open the account options section, which is where you can log out of the app.
The Products screen is where you can view or add products.
After tapping a product to view more details, you can edit the product information by tapping into the various fields. Here’s a few tips for editing your product details:
- You can tap and hold product images to delete them or make them the new default image.
- You can switch between using fixed pricing and fixed markup by tapping on either the Sales price or Markup field in the Pricing Details screen.
- You can tap the barcode button on the right side of the barcode field to add a barcode using the device’s camera.
- Item Type can only be chosen when first creating a product, and cannot be changed for an existing product from the inFlow Cloud Companion App.
- You must use inFlow Cloud for Windows to edit the stock quantities of serialized items.
The Customers screen is where you can view or add customers.
After tapping a customer to view more details, you can edit the customer’s information by tapping into the various fields. Here’s a few tips for editing your customer details:
- You can change the default billing or shipping address for the customer by toggling the sliders at the bottom of the address editing screen.
- Customer balances and credits cannot be edited in the inFlow Cloud Companion App
The Stock Adjustment screen is where you can edit the quantities of multiple products at once.
When you’re ready to adjust your stock levels, tap Save.