You might have noticed that we have released a new product called inFlow Cloud. The data saved to the cloud is hosted, which means your data is online instead of on your computer. Now you’re not limited to your local network! You can find information for inFlow Cloud at our website www.inflowinventory.com/cloud.
You can try inFlow free by going to app.inflowinventory.com/signup. You can create an account with your email address, Google account, or Intuit account.
Once you have signed up you will be prompted to download the Windows application for inFlow Cloud. You can start a brand new database or transfer data that you have from inFlow On-Premise.
If you’re transferring inFlow On-Premise data please see the article for the exact steps to do that here.
My trial is almost done! How do I sign up for inFlow Cloud?
You’ve been testing out inFlow Cloud, and now you feel ready to subscribe, great! You can sign up to inFlow Cloud by going to app.inflowinventory.com.
- Go to app.inflowinventory.com, and login with your inFlow Cloud credentials.
- Click on inFlow Cloud Web and account (Skip to step 3 below if you have never used inFlow On-Premise)
- Once you are logged in, click on the Account/Team Management tab.
- You will be directed to the My trial section, where there are 3 plans to choose from.
- Click Subscribe now on one of the 3 inFlow Cloud plans.
- Confirm the details in the My subscription area to verify you have picked the correct plan, then enter your payment information below. Click on the Pay button to continue.
- Please wait a moment while your payment is being processed.
For all inFlow Cloud plans we offer a 30-day money back guarantee! This means 30 days after you first subscribe, if you’re not happy you can get a full to get a full refund. For details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- And now you’re done! Please note the date when your credit card will be automatically billed for your records.
Need to reset your database?
If you’ve been testing inFlow Cloud with sample data and now want to start over by uploading an inFlow On-Premise back up file or starting fresh with a blank database, take a look at this article for steps.