inFlow Cloud lets you check your inventory from anywhere you have an internet connection. Using the web and Android companion app are also helpful for checking stock on the go! But showing customers your inFlow database isn’t the best way to show off your products.
To help, we’ve released Online Showroom that’s connected to inFlow. It’s a customer friendly way to show off all your inventory without revealing your cost and other private information. You can even allow your customers to place orders through your Online Showroom.
Setting up your Online Showroom
- Go to Main Menu > Options > Settings
- Select Online Showroom from the left.
Showroom can only be accessed by inFlow Cloud Admins.
- To change the showroom settings click the Off button next to the text that says Your Showroom is.
- The Showroom Contact Info section lets you help your customers reach you. Your phone number will show up on the showroom contact section and any messages your customers send will use this email.
- The Your Showroom URL section gives you an option to preview your showroom or copy the URL for your showroom site for you to share it with others.
To use the Preview Online Showroom, or the Copy Showroom URL button, turn on the Allow public access button at the top of the settings window.
- Default Showroom Settings lets you choose the settings for how your products are listed on your showroom.
- Click the Products drop down menu to select which products you want to display on your Showroom. You can also choose settings for stock levels, price & extra information like image & description.
You can also manage items in your showroom directly from the product record in inFlow. Just open any product then click the Showroom button for more options.
- The Online Ordering Information section is where can allow orders to be placed through your Online Showroom by users you’ve granted special access to. The Checkout message is shown on the checkout page, before the user places an order. The Post-order message is shown after a user places an order.
Default Showroom Settings price has to be turned on for Online Ordering to be enabled.
Your Online Showroom is complete! To take a look at it, scroll to the top of the set up window and click the Preview Online Showroom button. If you’d like to make the showroom available to the public, put a checkbox next to Allow Public Access. Click Save and Close when you’re finished. If you’d like to start sending Showroom invitations to customers check out the showroom sharing article for more information.