We’ve compiled a list of resources such as sample custom documents, language files, and much more. Scroll down to see more!
- Sample “Classic” template: This template is designed to look like the inFlow’s default “Classic” template.
- Sample “Clean” template: This template is designed to look like the inFlow’s default “Clean” template.
- “Modern” template with barcodes: This template displays barcodes in a separate column. If you want to use this document, be sure to replace the font of the ItemBarcode column with the correct font.
- “Modern” template with serial numbers: This template displays serial numbers in a separate column.
- “Modern” template with line numbers: This template has a “line number” column to number your products.
- Totals at the end of the template: Templates containing “tables” in Microsoft Word will repeat the totals each page. If you only want to show the total at the end of a multi-page document, use this template. You cannot use any tables or borders for this.
- Cash Register/POS small receipt template: This template for use with POS/ Cash Registers, you’ll have to adjust the paper size according to your printer before using as each printer may be different.
- Sample document for extra columns: The steps to recreate this is documented in this article on “how do I add columns to my order“.
- Sample invoice with item total weight: This template can be used if you need to show item total weight on your invoices. Note that this will not show unit weight, only the quantity multiplied by unit weight.
- Sample Price Labels for barcodes: This can be used if you need to print labels for your items from inFlow.
You can use the inFlow logo and icons anywhere you see fit, as long as you are not doing something bad!
We’ve also developed our own line of barcode scanners. Our inFlow barcode scanners come in a range of seven different colors including:
barcode printing software
inFlow doesn’t generate barcodes. However, you can use these software to generate them.
You can use your own printers to print barcode on sticker label. If you need something more sophisticated, it’ll be the thermal printers.