inFlow On-Premise’s multi-user mode can use normal desktops/laptops. If you want to get your own server, though, that’s fine! For the current version.
Any of the following operating systems:
- Windows Vista*
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP 1)
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012 R2
*IMPORTANT: inFlow will be ending support for Windows Vista as of inFlow v3.5.1.
Some other versions of Windows may also work but are not officially supported. For all the above, both x86 and x64 operating systems are supported.
- CPU – 1.8GHz or better
- At least 4 GB of RAM
- 700 MB of disk space
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
A few important notes:
- inFlow support for Windows XP ended Dec 31, 2015 (as Microsoft has stopped supporting Windows XP). The last version of inFlow you can use with WIndows XP is inFlow v3.2.2.
- inFlow support for Windows Server 2003 ended Dec 31, 2015 (as Microsoft has stopped supporting it). The last version of inFlow you can use with WIndows Server 2003 is inFlow v3.2.2.
- Windows 10 is compatible with inFlow as of v3.3.1.
inFlow also comes installed with the following components and requires these to run properly, so don’t uninstall them by accident!
- SAP Crystal Reports runtime engine for .NET Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express and related components
- or Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Express and related components
- or Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Express and related components
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher
Note: There are other SQL Server versions that are not currently supported and may or may not work with inFlow. Standard versions are also not supported. If you choose to use the standard version instead of the express ones, do not run the inFlow installer. Instead, please do a manual install of SQL Server following our guides here: