Already using inFlow On-Premise and want to move to inFlow Cloud? Sure thing! You can migrate your existing data from inFlow Inventory so you don’t have to re-do everything.
Please note: inFlow On-Premise and inFlow Cloud are two separate products that do not sync. This migration can only be done once.
The process is straightforward and all you need is an inFlow backup file.
- Open your inFlow Inventory program and go to Main Menu > General > Backup Data.
- Save your backup file to your desktop (or your preferred location on your computer).
- Sign up for a trial with the same email address as your existing inFlow On-Premise account here.
- After following the steps in the email verification, choose the Transfer your data link below the Continue button to proceed.
- Next, click the Okay, got it button if you have already made a backup file from step 2.
- Click on the Browse button upload the backup file created earlier in step 2. Once found, click Open.
- The next screen gives you a chance to double check that you’ve selected the correct backup file. When you’re ready click the Yes, continue button and then wait for inFlow Cloud to finish migrating the data to your cloud account.
inFlow Cloud can transfer On-Premise backup files from version 3.0.8 and newer. If you have an backup file made from an older version of inFlow On-Premise please contact support for assistance
Please note that any data entered in inFlow Cloud cannot be transferred to a backup file for use with inFlow On-Premise. If you are giving inFlow Cloud a try, we recommend inputting data into both systems temporarily during your trial!