Already using inFlow On-Premise and want to move to inFlow Cloud? Sure thing! You can transfer your existing data in inFlow Inventory so you don’t have to re-do everything.
Please note: inFlow On-Premise and inFlow Cloud are two separate products that do not sync. This transfer can only be done once.
The process is straightforward and all you need is an inFlow backup file.
- Open your inFlow Inventory program and go to Main Menu > General > Backup Data.
- Save your backup file to your desktop (or your preferred location on your computer).
- Sign up for an inFlow Cloud account here.
- After following the steps in the email verification, choose the option to Transfer Data.
- Browse to the backup file created earlier in step 2, and then wait for inFlow Cloud to finish migrating the data to your cloud account.
Please note that any data entered in inFlow Cloud cannot be transferred to a backup file for use with inFlow Inventory On-Premise.