From time to time you may experience trouble purchasing via our website. Here are some of the reasons why this could be happening:
- High security restrictions on corporate cards and internet purchases
This can sometimes limit the use of your card. You should touch base with your company to see if the restriction can be removed or if there’s another card that can be used.
- Our payment portal does not accept debit cards / rechargeable cards (VISA Debit is an example), so please make sure you’re not using those! We only accept credit cards for online payment. If you do not have a credit card you can pay using a different payment method as below.
- As we are a Canadian company with a U.S. bank account, some banks in the U.S. may automatically decline the transaction. The only way around this is to contact your bank to authorize the charge.
- Unresponsive browser / freezing: if this is happening to you, call us at 1-866-923-4974 so we can verify if the payment went through or not. If it did not go through we can also try the payment over the phone.
We accept the following payment methods other than credit card:
- Bank Wire Transfer (usually takes 5-10 business days for license delivery)
- Mailed check or money (here again license delivery can be delayed by this method)
If you’d like to pay via bank wire transfer/mailed check please let us know by contacting email@example.com so that we can provide you with the necessary information and make sure that we are able to deliver your license(s) as quickly as possible!