If you’ve just recently updated your inFlow On-Premise to version 3 and all your custom documents don’t appear to be working or giving you an error that says “Cannot find data source“, please try the following:
- Go to the Main Menu > Options > Print Settings > Custom Docs.
- Select your custom document and click Export. Do this for every custom document you have.
- Open your exported custom document. You’ll get a message that looks like the one below, click NO:
- You’ll be able to edit your document. Go to the Mailings tab, then Start Mail Merge > Directory.
- Next, click on Select Recipients > Use an existing list.
- A window will pop up asking you to select the data source, on this screen please navigate to
C:\Program Files\inFlow inventory\Custom Document. Select the appropriate .csv file based on your document, and then click “Open”.SALES custom document: Sample_Sales_Sales_Order.csvPURCHASING custom document: Sample_Purchasing_Purchase_Order.csv
- Save your custom document and re-import it back to inFlow by going to the Main Menu > Options > Print Settings > Custom Docs > Reimport.