- We’ve removed inFlow branding and references from printed web documents (so they look cleaner now)
Stuff we’ve fixed:
- Showroom orders now copy customer’s custom field data to the sales order
- The Reorder window now loads properly from a work order or sales order
- Zapier data now shows the OrderNumber before the SalesOrderID
- The product details popup no longer appears blank after scanning a barcode.
- Manual changes to a product’s cost and price on mobile are now saved properly.
- We fixed a print screen crash that could occur when the default printer was set to a POS printer.
- The web links within the Make Labels window are now clickable.
- We’ve clarified our error messaging for duplicate products to specify both active and deactivated products.
- The Reorder stock window now handles long product names without overlapping the UI.
- We’ve disabled browser auto-fill on any inFlow drop-down fields (so that your browser doesn’t block your options).
- We fixed some alignment issues on our Invite User page.
- We’ve rewritten error messaging for serial numbers to make it easier to understand.
- Newly edited Showroom settings are now reflected in the Showroom preview.
- inFlow now anchors your list view after saving or updating (so you don’t suddenly lose your place in a long list).